
He said, "That's inexcusable, I'm heading up a senate committee to look in to the problem."
He encouraged me not to give up hope...and then added, "I thought I was personally responsible for legislation preventing this."
He can't explain it...
She can't get a straight answer...![]()
No one will return his calls...
I just want to know...
WHY HAS TARGET STOPPED CARRYING VANILLA COKE ZERO!!!!!?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Does No One Care?..!
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok so 1/3 of the way into that I'm like man Harlene is even politically savvy! What big topic of debate did all this hoopla get started over that I know nothing about. And then we got to the vanilla coke line and I am still laughing!
I love you Harlene!!
So glad that someone has finally got their priorities in the right order!
WalMart carries it if that's politically correct for you.
Post a Comment