Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flashback Friday!


They wanted me to want them and man,oh man, did I. It's flashback friday and what better way to celebrate than by going to a Journey/Cheap Trick concert!!! Even better to get to go with friends I spent junior high listening to them with!

I was soo in love with Robin Zander and I begged my Mom for a Black and White room, convinced that when he came to pick me up for our first date he would be so impressed and know our love was meant to be.

Regular "readers" will note, I was "in love" with a different rock star almost every week, but that never made it less sincere. The weeks I spent day-dreaming about Cheap Trick were some of the best...

Hunky Hubby has noticed I have never seemed to have a crush on anyone with short hair, other than HIM of course.

1 comments:

Devon said...

Are you kidding me? I didn't know they were still playing together! I would have been right there, all over that one!