
DEVON
She guessed "ok, I am thinking about 10 loads, really filled, about $47.50, 190 quarters, and 3-4 hours. I truly hope it wasn't that long, but you know....".
It actually was 27 loads, $49.25, that's 197 quarters, and because I'm that good, it took me 2 hrs and 45 minutes.
FYI I had 14 machines going at one time and attempted to read several People mags, but there were none in my native tongue.
Thanks for playing, Devon email me so we can talk about your prize!
The best news is we have purchased a new washing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
And the Winner Is...
Posted by Harlene at Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah! email me at devonchandler@q.com, even gladder to hear about the new washing machine!
Yeah for the new washing machine!!!
I'm sure you kids have already figured out some way to use the old one - fill us in....
P.S. Congrats Devon!
Post a Comment